Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Nevada residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the KVCW/KVMY viewing area are an existing user of Facebook.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KVCW/KVMY (the "Station") Harris and Harris, Auto Insurance America, Hollywood Collision and Hotrod and Metro PCS, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household if more than one winner per contest.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address.
(b) To enter, log onto the KVCW/KVMY Facebook page at www.facebook.com/cwlasvegas or www.facebook.com/mylvtv, and click "Like" to access the No Text Zone online contest entry page and online entry form located under the No Text Zone tab. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, birth date, accept the pledge, and click submit.
(c) The contest start on April 30, 2012, and ends at 5:00 pm CDT on May 31, 2013. (the "Contest Period"). Entries must be received by 5:00 pm CDT on each Friday during the Contest Period to qualify for the weekly drawing. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or for server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) Each Friday during the Contest Period, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries, for a total of fifty two (52) winners. Remaining valid entries pick one: will/will not carry over to the next weekly drawing.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Fifty two winners will be selected. Each winner will receive one of the following prizes: one (1) $50.00 Visa gift card valued at $50.00, one (1) $50.00 Fabulous Freddy's gift card valued at $50.00, (1) Hollywood Auto Spa Detail, valued at $100, or one (1) Metro PCS Smartphone with one month free service, valued at $120.00. Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of provider.
2. Winner(s) will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner(s) must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 10 days of notification at the time winner(s) claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 5 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries for the respective weekly drawing.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. . In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 3830 S. Jones Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89103 and on the Station's website at www.thecwlasvegas.tv/sections/contests/NTZ/.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 3830 S. Jones Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89103 by May 31, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, Harris and Harris, Auto Insurance America, Hollywood Collision and Hotrod and Metro PCS accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant's participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, "Facebook") are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.